(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Grit Voigt (Relocx), Windmühlenstieg 4, 22607 Hamburg, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint for further details). Please contact Mrs. Grit Voigt in all data protection matters. You can reach her at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "Data protection".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable, etc.) will be stored by us in order to be able to process your requests and, in particular, to answer enquiries. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing insofar as legal storage obligations prevent the deletion of all data.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we also mention the defined criteria of storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of rectification or erasure,
- Right to limit processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP/S status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser you use and by which of the site, that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information will flow. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective.
a. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see below under b)
- Persistent cookies (see point c below).
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d. You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website if you do so.
Right to complain to the supervisory authority: You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority under Art. 77 DPA if you believe that your personal data are being processed unlawfully.
Last update: 25.01.2021